Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

Thank You Glee

Two things I don’t watch Glee and Award Shows came together a few nights ago and I am actually disappointed I missed it. In case you missed it too, writer Ian Brennan during Glee’s acceptance as Best Comedy on the Golden Globes said, Thank you to public school teachers. You do the most important work in America even though you don’t get paid like it.”

In this age of teacher bashing, where politicians and celebrity billionaires take every opportunity to disparage the job teachers do, it was nice for the profession to get just a little bit of acknowledgement.

I don’t believe I will add award shows to my television rotation but Glee will definitely get checked out.

Thank You Glee

Chris Guerrieri
School Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment