Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2015

The Times Union's coverage of vouchers is hardly fair and balanced.

Gary Chartrand wrote a guest column supporting school vouchers in the Times Union, I wrote a rebuttal to the Times Union that thus far they has chosen not to publish. I started to wonder why.

I went to the TU search engine and typed in Tax Credit Scholarships, and School vouchers and I went back a year looking only at guest columns, this is what I found.

Guest Columns for Vouchers

A column for school choice (Jason Fischer’s second)

This was a guest column against them but vouchers were just a small part of a greater whole.

Letters to the editor were a little better but the coverage and I know they can only publish what is submitted to them hardly seems fair and balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment